Recap of 2008 Women's Conference
Over 2,800 Catholic Women gathered on Friday evening April 18 for a powerful evening of faith, prayer and worship at Boston College's Conte Forum.
- Over 2,800 women gathered, which was a tremendous turnout considering the many other events over that weekend, including the Papal Visit to the United States.
- Stacey McGovern's moving witness to how God has worked in her life.
- Kimberly Hahn's testimony about the strength of the humble.
- Lines to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Patti Mansfield's funny and powerful account of how God hopes the Holy Spirit will work in each of us.
- Ending the evening with a powerful Eucharistic procession.
For those that couldn't attend:
Press Coverage of the 2008 Boston Catholic Men's and Women's Conferences
Please click on the bullet below to view the article.
Conference Speaker Profiles
Please click on the name to open a recent article.
VIDEO RECAP 2005-2008
Please click on the video below to experience some of the moving moments from the first 4 Men's Conferences and first 3 Women's Conferences.